Whether you have a commercial business, a home, or an industrial building, it is very important to ensure that it is free from mould, asbestos, lead or any other potentially harmful substances. Asbestos in particular is quite prevalent in those buildings that were built before the 1980s, as it was present in most of the roofing and insulating materials. Unfortunately, when mould spores, lead particles or asbestos fibers are inhaled, they can cause very serious health problems, such as respiratory illness, allergies and even cancer.
Restoration Services in Calgary
If you are a resident of Calgary, you will find various companies that are staffed with highly qualified professionals who have specialized in offering quality abatement and remediation services. These specialists use advanced equipment and techniques to ensure that any potentially hazardous material is effectively and safely removed from your home or establishment. Whether you want to remove asbestos, lead, mercury or black mould in Calgary, these professionals can help.
The best thing about these experts is that they always do thorough testing before embarking on any removal and restoration project. They have the skills and experience to handle any project, whether big or small, and even after completing it, they always leave the place well cleaned up and organized. Whether you are in need of lead removal, asbestos abatement or mould remediation in Calgary, these companies have you covered. Their services encompass:
- Building surveys
- Mould abatement
- Asbestos abatement
- Hazardous waste clean-up and disposal
- Pigeon droppings removal
- Insulation services
- Sprayed fireproofing
- Lead and lead paint removal
- PCB cleanup and disposal
- Animal carcass removal
- Site dismantling and demolition
- CFL bulbs and Fluorescent tube disposal
- Interior selective demolition
- Controlled environment containment systems
- Emergency response services
- Hantavirus cleanup
- Air monitoring
Benefits of Professional Abatement and Restoration Services
- These specialists typically use computerized systems for aspects such as estimating, scheduling, cost-control and reporting
- The experts have extensive experience, which is coupled with unparalleled management skills
III. These companies have highly qualified field supervisors and crews
- The project management team is always committed to ensuring timely delivery of the services, and within the specified budget
- These companies are staffed with well-trained personnel and safety-orientated professionals who are always keen on ensuring that any hazardous materials are effectively removed without posing any health risk to anyone.
Because of the many years of experience in handling different types of projects, these experts have developed a number of unique systems, as well as procedures. These are meant to enhance their effectiveness in offering services such as lead, mercury and asbestos abatement, as well as mould remediation in Calgary. For instance, their procedures encompass precise scheduling, accounting, cost-control and even progress monitoring. All these systems have been designed to increase their efficiency, reduce costs, and offer workable project control and reporting procedures.
These companies also have some of the latest equipment that can be used to efficiently handle any abatement, remediation or restoration project. Furthermore, after handling the project, they always take proper preventive measures to ensure that the problem does not recur. If you are looking for professionals who can offer you the best removal of asbestos, mercury, lead or black mould in Calgary, these companies can help.