Forex trading terms are very important for every trader to scale in the business. There are Forex trading terms along with the Motif Review which should be known to the general people who are in the trading business. Here are some of them:
- Accreting Principal Swap – The exchange of the financial instruments with a notional principal amount of growth and this derivative is termed as the Accreting Principal Swap. It is ultimately the interest rate where there is a maturity level for the notional principal amount. Some of the other names of this derivative are step-up swap, construction loan swap or the accumulation swap.
- Adjustment – To influence the currency exchange rate of a home, participants use the mechanism of the ‘Adjustment’. To another currency if an exchange rate is not pegged then the term Adjustment comes into the picture. Short term fluctuations in the market have given birth to the Adjustment, which is a very useful term.
- Aggregate Risk – To change the fluctuations in the currency rates, the total exposure of an entity is the Aggregate Risk and it is one of the important terms frequently used in the market at present.
- American Currency Quotation – The value of the American dollar in the market and its importance and conversion of other countries currencies to the US currency.
- Authorized Forex Dealer – The Forex dealer or the financial institutions which should be authorized from a relevant regulatory body. The customers should always go with an authorized forex dealer so that trading is done is a genuine and legal way.
- Auto trading – On an underlying program or system the selling and buying orders are placed automatically. In such cases the subscriber automatically receives the buying and selling position.
- Automatic Execution – The method of where the execution trades are not manually inputted and the execution is completely automatic. On certain technical indicators the automatic execution is based and for this kind of trading there are providers which receive and transmit signals.
- Basic Balance – The combination of the capital account balances and the current account is known as the Basic Balance, where under pegged exchange rate systems this is an alternative approach.
- Counters Currency – In the currency pair, the currency used as the secondary currency or reference is the Counter currency. After the base currency the counter currency is always listed on the market.
- Cross currency – The currencies which do not include the U.S dollar as the base currency can be said as the Cross currency, where currencies of all other countries are paired together.
- Cross Rate – The currency exchange rates which are not the official currencies of two countries and which do not involve the US Dollar is the cross rate currency. If you want to know more about forex then go to the official page of Motif Review.
Log on to the website for more information regarding the company’s development.